Straights Waiting to Arrive

I remembered reading a post by @Fergiebilly on another forum about STIZ razors, and just saw an unused NOS one from my birth year. I know they're not exactly exotica, but the steel is said to be excellent. Not that I needed another 5/8 round point, but the slightly heavier grind, the NOS factor and the year of manufacture conspired to push me over the edge. Now I'll have to decide whether to actually use it (especially given how hard they are said to be to hone) but I probably will, and it'll be nice to have in the collection even if I have better already (Koraat). Screenshot_20211024-170602_eBay.jpg

I remembered reading a post by @Fergiebilly on another forum about STIZ razors, and just saw an unused NOS one from my birth year. I know they're not exactly exotica, but the steel is said to be excellent. Not that I needed another 5/8 round point, but the slightly heavier grind, the NOS factor and the year of manufacture conspired to push me over the edge. Now I'll have to decide whether to actually use it (especially given how hard they are said to be to hone) but I probably will, and it'll be nice to have in the collection even if I have better already (Koraat). View attachment 78944
I've got a couple of these; they seem to keep their edge well and give a great shave. Enjoy!

I'll have to get an edge on it first. Wasn't shave ready unsurprisingly, I think I've made it worse going back to 5k, but Olie is sending me a 12k Naniwa very soon so I will have a go. Probably end up needing someone to rescue me but I want to at least have a go.

[IMG]

[IMG]

@DaltonGang Scott..Kindly Done the Bidding Honors On this Lovely Factory Fresh NOS Peter J. Michels, Inc Razor C-MON WEDGE 5/8th for Me..You Guys Ova the Pond Sure Look After Me With My Fetish for American Marketed Solingen Blades..Appreciated Scott..Good Shooting..Its a Real Deal Cracker..Got it for a Steal..
:happy088:

Hoorah..
:happy108:

:happy108:

Billy..
:chores016:

Back
Top Bottom