Stirling soap

After a long time now singing the praises of MDC, I have decided that tonight's shave will be a Stirling soap, I have Two which I don't even know if I have used yet. The MDC is my fav, but it is only fair I try others every so often even if only to remind me of the quality of MDC
Soaps I have that I definitely know I have not used...La Toja, Cremo, and Arko, I will need to raise my game a wee bit.

After a long time now singing the praises of MDC, I have decided that tonight's shave will be a Stirling soap, I have Two which I don't even know if I have used yet. The MDC is my fav, but it is only fair I try others every so often even if only to remind me of the quality of MDC
Soaps I have that I definitely know I have not used...La Toja, Cremo, and Arko, I will need to raise my game a wee bit.
My favourite Stirling soap is Texas on fire, it's not for everyone but certainly worth checking out.

Paul.

My favourite Stirling is Baker Street.
I have quite a few of their soaps.

I used MITA for almost all of 2020 and sickened myself of it.

I have Haverford but it’s bordering on cloying and is only really suitable for properly cold weather I think. Also it can stain your brush.

Well that did not go to plan, maybe age related forgetfulness or just plain old Habit, but I lathered up with the MDC .. tho it was a excellent shave with my Ralph Aust, I did want to try a different soap...oh, add Spieck to my list of new unused soaps

Back
Top Bottom