Stinger razor inspired lol.

Screenshot_20240122-083030_Chrome.jpg
I got all excited when I received an email introducing the Stinger razor as I thought they might have brought the Charcoal goods designs and were going to produce the other models.
Imagine my disappointment when this popped up.
Definitely inspired from the original stinger but has all the appeal of a 99p essentials range, it does include the new magnetic top cap. Ooooo

Screenshot 2024-01-22 074353.png

I think I've had it in my shopping trolley for about a week now, maybe a bit longer.
I think I might be OK with the handle, but there are other things that bug me.
- Dual agression sides. I don't necessarily mind them, but at the same time, I think either a flippable base plate or top cap would be better. On the other hand, using half-DE blades could sort this out, except then I'd be left with a pretty chunky SE.
- The guard on the base plate is really chunky on the sides, and some material is fine there, but what's present in this version just seems unnecessary. In fact, the whole head seems a bit too wide.
- The magnets appear to be fairly strong, but whether they're strong enough that the razor would be smooth ATG is an unknown.

The head's probably a copy of a Charcoal Goods design to some extent, which is probably fine, considering they don't seem to be in the business anymore.

Well...besides not being particularly attractive and made from aluminum (which is not my first preference even though I do have a couple of aluminum razors) it looks unfinished and dull. My Bayonetta was less expensive and better looking, besides being a good razor.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom