Springwatch

She is, and even though I predicted that the replies would soon descend to comments regarding the lovely Kate, I hadn't bargained on it being quite this far up the thread!

Ian

I thought it was a modest enquiry Ian, we know it's the only reason you posted.

...does that bit of middle age eye candy the gorgeous Kate Humble still present the show?

antdad said:
I thought it was a modest enquiry Ian, we know it's the only reason you posted.

...does that bit of middle age eye candy the gorgeous Kate Humble still present the show?

Yes ant. she does - :lol:

Ian

beejay said:
Great programme,informative and educational.
I'd never heard of the Hobby until last night. :oops:
regards, beejay

When I was on holiday last year, I managed to grab some very distant and dull shots (it was late evening, so very limited light) of what I thought was a Hobby. The film shown last night has pretty much convinced me that it was. First time I have ever seen one.

Ian

moodymick said:
IanM said:
She is, and even though I predicted that the replies would soon descend to comments regarding the lovely Kate, I hadn't bargained on it being quite this far up the thread!

Ian

'Lovely Kate'? I should coco ;) That's a vixen i would like to see more of in my garden!

I was going to do some cheap shots about birds and bushes but i am above that sort of thing :?

Ian - Head in hands ,*sigh*

IanM said:
When I was on holiday last year, I managed to grab some very distant and dull shots (it was late evening, so very limited light) of what I thought was a Hobby. The film shown last night has pretty much convinced me that it was. First time I have ever seen one.

Ian

I did the same type of thing last year whilst hunting the "Humble" However dying light and net curtains meant the shots didn't turn out too well. The local Magistrate didn't think so and the resultant restraining order means it will be a while before i am able to continue my bird watching... :lol: :lol:

(Only kidding)

Back
Top Bottom