Speick soap sticks

I revisited my tub of Speick Active this morning after a hiatus that has focussed on Haslinger. I really like the scent - I find it fresh and invoking memories a brisk walk through the mountains with the cast of Sound of Music in tow (obviously someone else's memories).

Good lather, and not a bad soap. However, I am now used to that slightly heavier, more dense, protective later that a tallow based soap gives you. I am, inspired by my Haslinger which I relentless bang on about on TSR, somewhat taken by hard soaps at the moment. God it's good. I suppose I must try Tabac at some stage - it has so many passionate users. The original Speick in a stick would appeal as well. It can wait until I visit Germany.

Haslinger which I relentless bang on about on TSR
I could like this. Haslinger Ringelblumen (Calendula) shaving soap effortlessly creates a nice, rich lather which is both soothing and moisturising as well as having anti-inflammatory properties. Contains only 100% natural products.
Don't know what flavour I'd like .... Got it probably SHEEPSMILK

Those Speick sticks...I likes em! I like to buy the Palmolive one (Green) the Speick one(red) and the Wilkinson sword one (blue) and pretend they're mini light sabers. When I shave with them I make the lightsaber noise..yep I have completely lost my mind.
But in seriousness...Speick has a great range of shaving stuff especially the Aftershave and the soap stick.

Back
Top Bottom