spam

I thought that one was worth letting through lol
Problem is with the increasing traffic to the site the more appealing it is to spammers.We are removing quite a few every day and it will no doubt get worse.

Unlimited!!! Wowo why are you denying the forun the opportunity to enhance their manhood(s). Mine is fine and I am too mean to pay for enhancement but interesting that Colin is on the ball....

Yes indeed a chin scratch graphic is needed...

Colin you got anything to say?

Audiolab said:
Unlimited!!! Wowo why are you denying the forun the opportunity to enhance their manhood(s). Mine is fine and I am too mean to pay for enhancement but interesting that Colin is on the ball....

Yes indeed a chin scratch graphic is needed...

Colin you got anything to say?

sorry missed this i was posting on big tit milfs :? ,about the importance of a close shave :mrgreen:

I seen one, the spanish cartoon one. What is all that about :? , if I want prawn it is not hard to find on the internet.

I am sure these women do not appreciate the superior shave that a DE and good soap can give so there is no place for them here......although having said that they are usually smiling. I suppose as long as they are happy with a Fusion or Blue II then who am I to criticise :p

Audio I couldn't agree more, I have tryed explaining on their site about the importance
Of good lubrication, espesially with big titted milfs, also that with lubrication the
Chance of rashs is a lot less as the blade would not have as much friction lol.

Back
Top Bottom