SOTD: Saturday February 25 - Friday 3 March 2023.

Good to see you back, Chris.

SOTD 03-Mar

Brush: Chubby 1 Best
Soap: Old Spice
Razor: Gillette Old
Blade: Rubie

Excellent shave, its remarkable how well old soaps continue to perform as if no time has passed. Brilliant scent and lather, along with the efficient old. Haven't gone on the hunt for the vintage AS just yet but give it time!

Hope everyone has a grand day and a good kick off to the weekend.

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:

I've always enjoyed reading your posts Chris.
I hope things continue to improve for you and your family.

Very best wishes

Paul

Hi Marc

I found my vintage Old Spice aftetshave on ebay. It smells like I remember in the 70's.
Quite different from the new stuff (which also smells nice, but not the 'real deal' as it were)

Hi Marc

I found my vintage Old Spice aftetshave on ebay. It smells like I remember in the 70's.
Quite different from the new stuff (which also smells nice, but not the 'real deal' as it were)
Hey Paul,

I'll have to take a gander, I did go on the hunt a while ago but just never got around to pushing the button. Best do it before it vanishes for good!

Cheers

Marc

I've always enjoyed reading your posts Chris.
I hope things continue to improve for you and your family.

Very best wishes

Paul
Paul - thank you so much - I love the TSR community - I learn so much and also laugh and am humbled from some of the shared experiences. The only downside is the enabling element, when I see new things on SOTD

My condolences for your loss last year but at least it appears you are positive in life.

As others have said it is always nice to see past faces return.

Thanks Chris. Take care, best regards Brian