SOTD Saturday August 6th-Friday August 12th 2016

A really great shave this morning.
The Rocnel OC SE delivered an excellent, smooth, close shave after two passes - greatly assisted by some fantastic 1912 Russian Leather soap.
1z344tu.jpg
Another great photo DB.

And so today's theme was 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now'

Seygus brass head/DIY handle/Feather
Traditional Shaving Co Best badger
Orkney Soap Co
Dove Moisturiser
Maison Martin Kurkdjian Acqua Vitae Forte
And heaven knows why, but possibly the most miserable Teddy I have come across

After a short loan spell with rowlers my Seygus brass head and handle were returned today and so first in line together with my first foray in to a soap, bought while on holiday up in the Orkney Islands. A very wonderful lathering soap with a slight hint of rose. Thanks to a few tips, no problems at all getting this to work for me with the TSC brush. To compliment with the sweet fragrance of the Orkney Soap the incredibly lengthy named Maison Martin Kurkdjian Acqua Vitae Forte EDP.

All together a wonderful bottom smooth shave and 'Heaven knows I am not miserable now' (even if Ted is)

And so today's theme was 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now'

Seygus brass head/DIY handle/Feather
Traditional Shaving Co Best badger
Orkney Soap Co
Dove Moisturiser
Maison Martin Kurkdjian Acqua Vitae Forte
And heaven knows why, but possibly the most miserable Teddy I have come across

After a short loan spell with rowlers my Seygus brass head and handle were returned today and so first in line together with my first foray in to a soap, bought while on holiday up in the Orkney Islands. A very wonderful lathering soap with a slight hint of rose. Thanks to a few tips, no problems at all getting this to work for me with the TSC brush. To compliment with the sweet fragrance of the Orkney Soap the incredibly lengthy named Maison Martin Kurkdjian Acqua Vitae Forte EDP.

All together a wonderful bottom smooth shave and 'Heaven knows I am not miserable now' (even if Ted is)
Ted is just pissed you didn't take him on holiday with you, he will forgive you eventually!

Back
Top Bottom