SOTD Saturday August 6th-Friday August 12th 2016

Thank you for your thoughts on this soap, I think I just need to find the correct amount of water to get the perfect lather....it's really thirsty!

Wow, I had forgotten about Jovan, I used to wear it all the time, a great scent if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

@Palmolive fox Thank you for the quick response, much appreciated.
I'm only just starting out in the DE world but been struggling to get my lather right. Hope this helps. I'll let you know how I get on.

That brush is fantastic, cadmans are extremely good looking brushes.

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Mastro Livi CarboInox USA

One of the benefits of this vacation is the lovely balcony I have in my room and from where I can enjoy a beautiful view. It is also a good place for shaving and - despite of the summer heat is quite intense here - sometimes you can enjoy a lovely breeze. It is an enchanting place for shaving and all I need is a basin with cold water and a hanging mirror. Not to mention the joy of shaving with this Mastro Livi CarboInox with scales in which it is inserted the USA flag, a razor proving - once again - the impeccable craftsmanship of this revered Italian artist and craftsman, a genuine expression of Italian style and art. The icing on the cake was my super cooling and freezing Thyrrenus aftershave, the perfect refreshing touch for this summer heat.​

• Pre-Shave: RazorGuy Pre-Shave Oil
  • Soap: De Vergulde Hand
  • Brush: Omega Brush 10275
  • Strop: Mastro Livi Travel Loom Strop and Hand Palm
  • Razor: Mastro Livi CarboInox USA Flag, 13/16 Full Hollow, Spanish Point
  • Post-Shave: Alum Block
  • Post-Shave: Argan Oil
  • After Shave: RazorGuy Thyrrenus

Fantastico