SOTD : Saturday 6th October - Friday 12th October 2018.

Tue 9th Oct

RazoRock Syn. 24mm
P & B Citra Royale
Schick I 1
Schick Twin - Japan ( 15 )
Alcolado Glacial A/S Splash

Have decided to take a back up Razor on Holiday.I decided the Schick I would be good for poor light in a Hotel Bathroom,as I could get close in to a mirror.
The Shave was comfortable enough, but the finish was not the best as I had not realised the blade was on its 15th outing. Will put a fresh blade on board and pack it away, everything now ready to go in the case. Off to the Airport tomorrow and will stay overnight before the flight.

SOTD 09/10

Pre Shave: Face wash with Nesti Dante bar soap
Soap: The Shaving Time Co - Broadside - made by Lather Brothers
Brush: SimFix sythetic re-knotted with a 24mm AP Shave Co SynBad knot
Blade: NOS Gillette Red Stainless (7) - seeing how long this blade is going to be good for.
Razor: Rockwell 6S (3)

Have fun trotting round Turkey Mike.

Have fun trotting round Turkey Mike.

@mpf9ret - what K. said - as above - it is an incredible place - if it works out this way - try to find yourself - behind the Grand Bazaar - at the top of the hill leading back down to Sirkeci - where the ferry terminal and railway station are - at dusk - the sunset call to prayer - the maghrib - the muezzin - are co-ordinated - so as not to call over each other - you can hear it echoing across the city. Enjoy yourselves - yours - I.

Date: 10 October 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger Black 24/55mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Taylor of Old Bond Street ~ Sandalwood
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C 'R6' / Vintage NOS Gillette Super Stainless (spoiler) #8
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic / Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer
Fragrance:- Tabac