SOTD : Saturday 4th July - Friday 10th July 2020

image.jpeg

SOTD 4th July 2020

Razor - Feather Portable
Blade - Feather Hi Stainless.
Soap - Signature Soaps - Lavender
Brush - Simpson T3
Post - Signature Soaps Lavender Aftershave Splash ( On test )
Frag - Guerlain Jicky edp

A wonderful shave to start the weekend using the equaly wonderful Signature Soaps Lindis (lavender) and the matching splash that I an testing for @BrianH .
The lather was as slick as a Texas puddle and had plenty of cushion and protected my skin fron the Feather blade that I had installed in my Feather Portable razor which left me with baby smooth skin and a great post shave feel.
The splash for me gives just the right amount of tingle from the alcohol and then comes the soothing from the rest if the ingredients, just perfect. :)
A couple of sprays of Jicky on my pulse points and I am ready for whatever today has to bring.

Untill the next time, enjoy your week end.

Paul.

Last edited:
View attachment 56645

SOTD 4th July 2020

Razor - Feather Portable
Brush - Simpson T3

A wonderful shave to start the weekend using the equaly wonderful Signature Soaps Lindis (lavender) and the matching splash that I an testing for @BrianH .
The lather was as slick as a Texas puddle and had plenty of cushion and protected my skin fron the Feather blade that I had installed in my Feather Portable razor which left me with baby smooth skin and a great post shave feel.
The splash for me gives just the right amount of tingle from the alcohol and then comes the soothing from the rest if the ingredients, just perfect. :)
A couple of sprays of Jicky on my pulse points and I am ready for whatever today has to bring.

Paul.
Thanks Paul, I'll use Texas Puddle when customers as me if it's slick

ABC Cream
Neep beehive extra dense badger
Timeless .68OC dimpled handle
Personna Lab Blue #2
LPL Original AS

Very easy pleasant two pass shave with possibly the best almond oil shave cream available, finished off with a splash of the woodsy herbal scented LPL AS which is claimed to be reminiscent of Provence region of France in Summer. Have a relaxing weekend Gents.

View attachment 56645

SOTD 4th July 2020

Razor - Feather Portable
Brush - Simpson T3

Paul.

'Slick as a Texas Puddle?'

I could only imagine those words being spoken by Sandy Cheeks, the squirrel from Spongebob Squarepants.

Saturday 4th July

Oumo 24mm SHD LE Finest - Signature Soaps Danum - Kai Captain clone/Feather Professional - Danum Splash

Almost a perfect shave....but it slipped out of my grasp with the unintentional surgical removal of a little spot.
First use of the Danum Soap and Splash and they lived up to the standards I have come to expect from @BrianH .
Very very nice indeed

Saturday 4th July

Oumo 24mm SHD LE Finest - Signature Soaps Danum - Kai Captain clone/Feather Professional - Danum Splash

Almost a perfect shave....but it slipped out of my grasp with the unintentional surgical removal of a little spot.
First use of the Danum Soap and Splash and they lived up to the standards I have come to expect from @BrianH .
Very very nice indeed
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom