SOTD Saturday 2nd December 2017 - Friday 8th December 2017

Tues 5th December
RazoRock Syn. 24mm
Stirling Baker Street
ER1924/EJ89 Handle
Gem S/S ( 1 ) + 1/2 Spine Shim
Alum Rub / Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S lotion

After Three Shaves with a Sabre V1 I went back to Vintage. I chose the ER 1924 with a 1/2 Spind Shim, as I know from previous experience that it calms down this quite aggressive Razor.

Even with a fresh blade the Shave was very smooth and comfortable, and without any problems I was able to do the vital polishing up work needed for a Top Notch Shave.For me the Shave today was a lot quicker than with a SabreV1, and judging by the feel of my face some 8 hours on better in terms of finish quality.I know folks are sceptical regarding the use of shims, but they work for me.

Last edited:
Shaved head of the day.
Truefitt Hill lavender cream, BSB white badger two bands, Feather shavette with Feather professional blade, after shave masaje antesol, Perry Ellis 18 balm.
Although I always enjoy my safety razors, since the accident I had not shaved with a shavette or straigth razor, I remembered because I prefer it. With hair of 5 days, two passes and ready. The badger of the best, the cream I love, very good protection and that very delicious. Shave 5/5. Arriving at the hospital, the greeting of a girl - she looks different doctor, she looks very good [emoji6]. We make the difference with a good start to the day. Greetings, friends.

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Mike I shall - as you can appreciate I'm sure, it's a difficult time of year to liberate funds for 'what another razor?' - ha ha - yours - I.
Hi,
You are right not a good time, but I am not in a rush to get rid of a Streamline, but I have spent a lot
Recently on AC/SEs and need to recoup a bit,and will retain a good Shaver.
Cheers-Mike

Tuesday 5th December 2017

Pre Shave: Hot Shower + L'Oreal Birch Sap Face Wash and Proraso White
Razor: Gillette Fatboy F2 (#9)
Blade: NOS 1963 Gillette Silver (#3)
Brush: Kent BLK4
Soap: Kent
Post: Alum Block, Cold water and Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel
AS: Lucido

Not much growth after yesterdays Cobra/Kai combo, result a superb smooth shave and finish.

Razor: ER 1912
Razor blade: Personna
Brush: Thater 4125/2 (2 Band)
Bowl: Little Wren Pottery
Soap: RazoRock The Stallion

First time with a RR soap and I'm impressed. Performed well on all counts.

The matching aftershave was bag on too. I think it's really close to Aqua Di Parma Oud, which this is based on.
@Sid James

Laters
Rob

Last edited: