SOTD: Saturday 29 July - Friday 4 August 2023.

SOTN (Head & Face)

Face - Rex Konsul, HC&C Year of the Tiger (soap & splash), Gillette Wilkinson Sword blade
Head - Leaf razor, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Treet Platinum saloon blades
AP Shave Co Silksmoke fan/flat top brush
La Roche Posay B5 Balm

First time using the Konsul after a good friend loaned me theirs (one of two razors he's generously let me borrow), have to say pretty impressive stuff!

SOTD: 01/08/2023

Razor: Rockwell 6s
Blade: Voskhod Teflon Coated, 2nd use
Brush: Highlander Chubby Style Boti Fan Knot Synthetic
Bowl: Yaqi Plastic Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Pre-Shave Cream Sensitive Cream
Soap: HC&C Unscented Puck
Aftershave: Proraso Green Aftershave
Balm: Liz Earle Aftershave Balm Balm
Scent Oil: HC&C Tattoo Flash
Fragrance: Lattafa Suqraat EdP

A delightful morning shave and day at Rhossili Bay. Even my daft dog splitting her tail and splattering me with blood so we both resembled crazied serial killers couldn’t put a dampener on things! She’s a Dalmatian and there were more red spots on her than black at one point!

Here’s the killer dog washing it off in the sea giving me a typical Dalmatian ‘smile’ it only added to the serial killer look!

Thought I recognised that view. Many years ago stayed with friends in Pennard when kids were young.If weather good better than being abroad.

Wed 2nd August

Omega 111137 boar
Tabac soap
Asylum Injector
Schick Proline ( 1 )

My second use of the Proline in this Razor and found loading it quite easy compared with my first time using the Razor. First use of this soap and brush in a very long time, and they worked well together to produce a great Lather to Shave with. The Shave was hassle free and the finish quite good, though probably no better than I get with a PAL Injectomatic.

Tuesday and today, same gear. Today's shave on the 2nd use of the blade was 100% perfect, error free, smooth and comfortable. Used setting 5 both days, but the shave yesterday on the brand new Wilkie was a little harsher ATG. I possibly made the lather a little thicker today as well as the blade being on 2nd use. Super happy with today's results.
Benjamin's Bay rum menthol both times also, forgot to put in pic.