SOTD : Saturday 28th April - Friday 4th May 2018.

Tue 1st May

Vulfix 404
Vitos Super Red
Gem OCMM
Schick Proline Type B [ 2 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

This is my second outing with an AC blade in the OCMM instead of the usual Gem blade. IMHO it
calms the Razor down a bit, though there is still plenty of blade feel to make you aware of the need
to pay attention to the Shave.
I was really pleased with both the quality of finish and comfort of the Shave, which was accomplished without mishap or post shave problems. The Type B blade fits the Razor without modification, and I may well try one out in the other MM Razors. For those of you who find the OCMM rather harsh well worth trying it with this blade.

Last edited:
Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 11047 Tasso & Setola
Soap: TOBS Sandalwood
Razor: Cobra
Blade: Kai Pink

Many thanks to @Barry Giddens for sending me a couple of these blades to try.
In the Cobra it gave a very good shave, however, it might be a different story in the General.
The Mixed Midget is still somehow making the lather disappear, I'm thinking of renaming it the mixed magician.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Omega 011829
Rockwell 6S
Treet Durasharp (1)
Stirling Soaps Satsuma
Water Rinse, Nivea 2 Phase & Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri

A lovely citrus blast today, what a fantastic scented soap, full on mandarin and citrus, wee hint of spice but very enjoyable. First use of a Durasharp in the Rockwell and it went decently well, not as sharp or efficient as the Nacet I was using previously. I hated Nacets but my use of it in a Rockwell leaves food for thought. Only negative with the shave was the brush shed 3 hairs.

Finished up with some Nivea 2 Phase and a burst of citrus in the form of ADP Arancia di Capri.

La Toja Sensitive Cream
RazoRock 400
Rockwell 6C plate 5
Old StockWilkinson Sword (England)
Lime witch hazel (home mix)
Aloe Vera gel
Myrsol Lemon
Joop EdT

Slightly more cream than I needed so I was left with enough for several shaves.
I don't often use this cream, not because it doesn't smell very pleasant. It doesn't smell awful, but not an attractive scent.
It provides plenty of protection, and is very slick.
I made the mistake of doing a West to East pass on my neck and suffered some irritation, hence the Aloe Vera.
Finished with MyrsolLemon and Joop and I'm fragrant once more .

Last edited: