SOTD Saturday 26th September to Friday 2nd October 2020.

Date:- 26 September 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Silver Blue #6
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (5)

26/9/20

Brush - Omega 11819
Soap - Wilkinson Sword Stick
Razor - Ball End Tech
Blade - Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum (2)
Post - Witch Hazel/Nivea Cool Kick Balm
AS - Superdrug Forest Fresh

There's a great pleasure to a broken in Omega boar, as soft as my synths might be, this boar is even softer. Produced a nice lather with the Wilk Sword stick, which has a very nice post shave feel. The SMX BDP is definitely at it's best after a shave, and was delightfully smooth and efficient in the BET, produced great results.

Have a good weekend chaps.

26/09/20
Pre; Shower
Brush: Simpson Duke 3 "Best"
Soap: Faena Dorica
Razor: 4/8 Tückmar KARL HUMMEL 500 - "KARLSRUHE"
Edge by: @Tony'schin
Post shave: Cold water splash, L'oreal Ice Impact
Balm: Floïd Balm
Aftershave: Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso

It works!!.
My First recon of a razor that was not just dirty, it was broken as well as it had quite a visible frown in the center of the blade, with that sorted and then re-honed it was its debut today.
The scales have cleaned up quite nicely especially the inlay and end deco, either silver or pewter not sure. I may have another go at the blade with the metal polishes.
I completed my 2 pass shave routine for a DFS result, very happy with that, it has a very usable edge, although it is quite small in comparison to any of my other razors.

Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
Hi Chard, out of interest mate, where was the pic taken ?
Hi Mate, thanks for asking...
The picture was taken at Redang Island in Malaysia in front of Laguna Redang Island Resort....
Beautiful beach and nice resort...
I am here for a few days of work...
Nothing like getting paid to do something you love in a beautiful place....plus excellent shave too

And a big +1 for the Cedar and Lime from here. Both have great longevity to boot.

Thanks for letting me know, happy days and safe travels.

Two Pass Shaving Routine..

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Hugo Herbertz BOCKLA Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Fitchard Pure Badger
Monsavon Bol Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Hugo Herbertz BOCKLA Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th..A Heavy Built Razor this One & Made for the French Market..A Lovely Wee Solingen Shaver..

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..

Billy..