SOTD : Saturday 26th May - Friday 1st June 2018.

~SOTD~

An old friend returns.....

Prep ~ Valbora Gylcerlanoina soap with shower
Razor ~ Feather SS Artist club Kamisori
Blade Schick Proline P-30
Soap ~ Valbora Fougere hard soap (tallow)
Brush ~ SOC Two Band Badger
Bowl ~ TSR Group buy 2016
Post ~ Vitos Tobacco Aftershave
Scent ~ Guerlain - Mouchour De Monsieur edt

My Feather SS Kamisori was returned to me after a long holliday where it helped a fellow member get to grips with the art of shaving with one, I'm pleased it has given someone the confidence to use it and indeed get to a stage where he was getting great shaves from it.

It's just like riding a bike......you never forget and my shave with it was great, even better for slipping a Proline into it.
The Valbora tallow soap is a good one giving me enough slip N slide and all the protection required, a BBS finish was achieved and no nicks , cuts or missing body parts, always nice! a good splash of Vitos Aftershave followed by my scent of the day.....Guerlain Mouchour De Monsieur, very nice indeed.

Enjoy your first day of June chaps.....P.

Last edited:
Thursday.
Prep: Hot towel
Pre shave: Prep
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Astra S/S
Brush: Rough,No Name Boar
Soap: Uncle Jon's 'It's just Cake'
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Tallow + Steel: Dark Aftershave

Uncle Jon's 'It's just Cake' set the scene for today's faultless shave.. nuff said, methinks!

Yikes! I thought the £3.88 price was not cheap, but I was very strongly tempted anyway. Then I noticed the shipping was £11.26. I shall admire from afar.
If you would like, I can order a couple from him (I get free shipping ) and then when they arrive, I can send them from Italy and it shouldn't cost more than 6 Euros. I both a Stateside and Italian mailing address so it makes UK/EU shipping possible. Let me know

Great razor, great blade and sublime Guerlain MdM. Jicky's very close relative.

Omega 10051
Razorock Hawk
Schick Proline P-30 (2)
Razorock What The Puck Orange Sunburst
Nivea 2 Phase & 4711 Ice Cool Cologne

No rhyme and reason with today's shave, I fancied trying the Omega with a hard puck and this was the nearest soap to hand. Again soap and brush made for an excellent combination. A great shave with the Hawk, been a few weeks since I used it last. Ended with a little cooling from both the Nivea and 4711.