SOTD : Saturday 26th January - 1st February 2019.

Can't believe you waited so long to use Sanskrit! Such a beautiful scented top performing soap, my first and my all time favourite P&B soap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuesday 29th January
Yaqi Moka Express - OSP Lemon, Peppermint & Menthol - Pal Adjustable - Schick Proline B #1 - Alum - Electrif's Lemon Chill A/S - Dove Nourishing Cream

When I received the Pal from Mike B aka @mpf9ret the case included a cart with one Schick Chick blade. My initial plan was to use this Chick blade in the Pal then fill the cart with Proline B blades. The reality was the Chick blade got damaged due to my clumsiness, so my maiden shave was with one of the Proline blades I originally charged to the cart.
Set the Pal to the mid setting and after the first pass confirmed this setting was fine for the remaining passes for the growth I had. Finding the sweet angle was easy, the Proline blade giving a very close shave.
I always liked the Pal adjustable for its aesthetic value. Now, I know it shaves beautifully........... I love it!!!!!

Last edited:
29 January

OSP Neroli
Omega 11137 boar
Feather AS-D1
Feather Hi-stainless
Nivea 2 phase asl
Bleu de Chanel parfum

Super smooth shave this afternoon. The Feather razor worked it's usual magic. A little spray of Bleu de Chanel parfum to finish, the graphic is in gold, but I'm not sure that is clear in the picture. The scent is more concentrated. Really love this scent.