SOTD: Saturday 21st March to 27th March 2020

SOTD 26th March
Pre - Welsh water
Brush - Razorock Plissoft 24mm
Soap - Soap Commander Honor
Razor - Merkur 37c
Blade - Wizamet SI #3
Post - Boots Freshwood AS and Balm

Normal service has been resumed after my revisit to the aggressive feeling Parker open comb.
Wonderfully smooth and close shave with 3 passes for 2 days growth. Great post shave feel.
Take care everyone, stay safe.

Fri 27th March

RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Vitos Super Red
Schick I 1
Schick S/S Twin -Japan [ 5 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Finally I have got round to finishing my Injector rotation, having missed out a few like the venerable Type B/C which I must include in the future.Was a very pleasant Shave today with the compact Type I1, which might well suit those who would like to try out a Twin Blade but are not so keen on long handled Razors. I do like the way the cheap old Vitos never fails to provide a superb lather to Shave with.

IMG_0636.jpg

Friday's Shave

Another lovely shave with the 41c , I am enjoying this razor as it is very different to anything else I have and seems to require a slightly modified technique with a tad more pressure than I would normally apply , but the end result is a great shave and I am enjoying learning to use it to maximum effect.

Preshave: Argan Oil Soap
Brush: Grizzly Bay Synthetic
Razor: Merkur 41c
Blade: Feather
Soap: Mdc Original it has a well developed ring of death , but is not showing signs of giving up any time soon :)
Splash: Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Balm: Bart's Original
EDT: CK Obsession

20200327_084021 2.jpg

Fri 27 SOTD
Soap Colonel Conk Almond
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Gillette New LC
Blade SuperMax Chromium 3rd
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Thayers Cucumber
PAA Cavendish
Very good slick lather!
Shave with razor paired with blade was good. Feels smooth especially atg. 3 pass ATG, XTG/ATG & ATG was enough. No weepers but feels irritation. Ice water face wash immediately followed by application of Thayers...finished with aromatic Cavendish. BBS results with rating of 9.5/10 only due to some irritation on the neck.
20200327_103433.jpg
20200327_110544.jpg

27/03/2020
Pre: Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush: Jayaruh #291
Soap: P&B Star Noir
Razor: Schick Amber Handle E3 1935-45
Blade: Pal Injector (5)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Homemade Witch Hazel
Balm: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 EDC

Wk13  (14).JPG

I think today's shave was my SOTW. I really enjoyed that.
The P&B soap giving me a lovely cushion, 3 easy passes with this wonderful old girl, the Jayaruh Tuxedo #291 mixing up a lovely lather and giving just enough scritch, what more could i ask.
Finishing with a very nice post shave routine with the 4711 matching quite well with the soap for me.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Back
Top Bottom