2/9/23

Pre - Mitchells Wool Fat bath soap
Soap - Kent (MWF Tallow)
Brush - Yaqi Cashmere 22mm
Razor - Souplex Bakelite DE
Blade - Gillette Permasharp (2)
Post - Witch Hazel
AS - Benjamins Bay w/Menthol

I've been using this bar of MWF for my pre shave, and it's very nice indeed. It's been a while since I lasted used my bakelite Souplex razor, a really mild razor head but takes an extra pass to get the job done, comfortable in the shave.

Have a good day gents.

SOTD: 02/09/2023

Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Schick Proline P-30 SE, 11th use
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Bowl: Muhle Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Crema Pre Barba con Olio Di Sandalo Cream
Soap: D.R. Harris Winsor Puck
Balm: Nivea Men Active Energy Balm
Additional Care: Osma Alum
Additional Care: Cold Water

Have a nice weekend!

SF - don't forget to stock up on De Vergulde Hand products when you're there. Inexpensive and very good in my opinion - soap in tubs and sticks - the post shave balm is really thick - good for winter. Cheers - I.

SF - don't forget to stock up on De Vergulde Hand products when you're there. Inexpensive and very good in my opinion - soap in tubs and sticks - the post shave balm is really thick - good for winter. Cheers - I.
Sold in every supermarket too. Well at least the classic puck. Most Kruidvat and Etos stores sell the whole range.

Thanks the hint chaps. My missus is going to think I am a right boring git tomorrow.

Edit - She does anyway

And today's themed shave? The theme for this evening is, 'Please see yesterday's shave as the same set up and same results'

https://giphy.com/NBb0DtalEEyMU
'God mum this Satan chap is one tedious twat'

But you can have a different video, from someone who sounds as if she could give Midori a run for her money. Japanese bonkers lady jazz metal?...