SOTD Saturday 19th November to Friday 25th November 2016

A fairly basic pic today. Didn't have another shave in Mumbai, had a very busy weekend so didn't have a chance. Got home today though and fancied a quick shave that was reliable so went for the S2, still using my travel synthetic and for kicks I popped the S2 on @Acer89 assassin handle... It may soon be my handle. I actually quite like the silver/black contrast. What do you guys think?

A decent shave, ready for the office tomorrow.

Love the look. One yes vote.

Looks good, fantastic handle that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome home!......fab handle.

Monday Night:

-Razorock Blackhawk
-B and M Cologne Russe
-Maggard 22mm Synthetic
-Menthol Bombed Stirling Gin and Tonic

Motel shave tonight. It ended up being a good shave, but I had a couple of hiccups. When I started XTG for my second pass, I lifted the razor up, and nicked myself with the corner of it right in front of my ear. A pretty decent one too. I was kind of ticked at myself 'cause it was just a stupid move, then proceeded to give myself a matching one on the other side. Both of them were enough that I had to dig out my rarely used chunk of alum I keep in my dopp, and apply it for quite a little bit. It certainly wasn't the razor's fault. Careless is one thing, but a matching set just makes a guy feel pretty stupid.

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

Beautiful bowl and brush.

Nice to have you back!

Silver and black.....always good

Beautiful bowl and brush.

It was hard to tell in my doctored up photo, but the bowl is a little collapsible silicone rubber guy that I use for travel. It folds up flat so it takes up virtually zero room. I also bring my rubber Marvy mug everywhere I go. I put it in my bag, and put a rolled up pair of socks in it, so it takes up almost no room either. Helps make a hotel shave almost as good as at home.

Still stand by what I said thanks for the honesty .

Might look into one of these silicone jobs myself! Good setup