Soap Ariana & Evans Forbidden Fruit Sample 1st Use
Bowl Turkish Copper
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor RR Game Changer.84 SB
Blade Wizamet Iridium Super 4th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Clubman Whisky Wood
Used only pea size and bowl lather. Not huge lather cloud but enough for 4 passes. Thickness, creaminess & slickness is good. Scent was nice but not strong.
Shave with razor paired with blade was very comfortable...very smooth but somehow not as efficient. Very enjoyable 3+1 multiple passes without issues. Between BBS to DFS result. Icy water rinse followed by Icy Thayers then Hyaluronic and Whisky Wood. 9.6/10

SOTD 21/7/20

Razor- Gillette King C
Blade- Astra Green
Brush- Proraso Boar (starting to shed unfortunately)
Soap- Simpsons luxury cream- unscented
Post- @BartsBalm Amber & Moroccan Jasmine

Razor arrived today so had to give it a whirl. Its a weighty razor and for £13.40 I think its worth the gamble. Felt more aggressive than my Merkur 34c but the knurling isn't particularly deep and I can imagine it'd be easy to drop with wet hands if not careful. Also have to lie it down in my cabinet as the bottom is rounded so can't stand it up

Purposely used the Simpsons unscented cream tonight so that I could get an accurate representation of Barts balm and I wasn't disappointed.
The amber and Moroccan scent was mild but fantastic and it left my face feeling great. I'll admit (I won't be the first and certainly not the last) that I used way too much. Its true when people say Barts balms really do go a long way. No harm done however and a great shave all round.

Happy Tuesday folks

No offence intended but you look like SpongeBob Squarepants in your reflection.

Well, that certainly sounds like you're well on your way with that razor. More shaves and hopefully it's really click for you. ATG under the nose, too, without the fear of beaching an inch and a half of straight edge into your schnozz!