SOTD: Saturday 15th- Friday 21st April 2017

Hi Rob,
Very nice report.I am happy with the weight but would prefer a handle with more grip. So pleased Razor got with you
next day- good service by Royal Mail and I like signed for too.
Mike
PS I am not a Brush person,but that one looks good.

SOTD:20th April 2017.​

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cien Men: Tropical Blast Shower gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

Boots: Freshwood Brushless Shave Cream .

Brush: Semogue 1438.

Bowl Lather.

Cream: Dove .

Blade: Ladas Super Stainless. (1) + Shim

Razor: !971 Gillette Slimtwist.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Geoffrey Beene: Grey Flannel A/S.

Bulldog A/S Balm.

Greetings,
Another early start for me today..a while back i was kindly given my friends de shaving kit, amongst the various items he gave me were two tubes of Boots Freshwood brushless shave cream, out of curiosity i tried a small amount as a pre shave.the verdict?..superb, great protection & slickness which worked brilliantly with the Dove shave cream..resulting in a 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.
My Gillette Slimtwist/Ladas+ shim combo worked really well, giving the vintage gillette a extra bite,very efficient.My face is feeling super smooth & smelling devine.Enjoy your day, ladies & gentlemen.

SOTD 20th April

Razor...Supply SE #3 plate
Blade...Schick #5
Soap...Meissner-Tremonia Dark limes
Brush...Omega pro 49
Post...Thayers Lavender
AS....Extro Bay Rum

As always with this great razor, another fab shave which was made better with the intoxicating scent of the M-T Dark Limes, finnished of with a good splash of the equally good Extro Bay Rum aftershave.

Have a great day people......

A great report, the Cobra classic is one of those razors I missed and wished I had tried harder to track one down when they were obtainable for a price I was willing to pay....very brave to jump back in with a feather pro-super but as you have said,, you got away with it!

Cella
RazoRock Disruptor Synthetic
RazoRock Black Hawk / Schick Proline (1)
Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Penhaligon's Opus 1870 EDT

Received my Schick Proline order today and decided to give one a try in the Hawk. Comfortable result, but I can't say it shaves any closer than a Feather ProGuard which to me feels much smoother in this razor. Let's see how the next few shaves with this blade fare and what its longevity is.

Have a great day everyone!