Ever Ready Streamline
GEM SS/C #4
Alum > Rinse
Duru Lemon Cologne/
Alcolado Glacial blend
Lacura Aq Cream Moisuriser
Hugo Boss - Hugo
IMG_20161110_213836855_HDRe.jpg

2nd OSP cream of my recent acquisition. The Sicilian Lemon is like sharp lemon zest accompanied by an aromatic undertone. Wonderful.
Pure admiration for the Streamline, the shave was extremely agreeable.

Shave well all !!
I don't know what I lust after more...the Cadman or one of those eye-wateringly-expensive-on-the-bay Streamlines. :)

SOTD
12/11/16
Afternoon gents hope you are all well,
Haven't posted for a week as I've been busy with a newborn baby boy,
Little Louie is doing well as well as Mrs Bates.
Havent really been shaving so it was nice this morning to get up and have a relaxed enjoyable shave, had a few new bits to try out aswell so really enjoyed today's shave.I must say I was pleasantly surprised about the Williams shaving soap, I stuck it into a plastic tub for storage and lathered whilst it was still in the container, let it soak for a few minutes and within no time or effort it had lathered up lovely, for the sake of a couple of pound I was genuinely quite impressed, sure it's no Osp but never the less still as enjoyable.I really enjoy the retro style packaging, it's a nice touch.
Wishing everyone an enjoyable weekend.

Pre: hot shower and bulldog face scrub
Brush: razorock plissoft 24mm
Soap: Williams mug shaving soap
Razor: feather ac ss with professional blade
Scent: Fine American blend

free photo hosting

Last edited:
SOTD
12/11/16
Havent really been shaving so it was nice this morning to get up and have a relaxed enjoyable shave, had a few new bits to try out aswell so really enjoyed today's shave.I must say I was pleasantly surprised about the Williams shaving soap, I stuck it into a plastic tub for storage and lathered whilst it was still in the container, let it soak for a few minutes and within no time or effort it had lathered up lovely, for the sake of a couple of pound I was genuinely quite impressed, sure it's no Osp but never the less still as enjoyable.I really enjoy the retro style packaging, it's a nice touch.

free photo hosting

Congratulations on your new addition. I bet you're over the moon mate.

SOTD
12/11/16

free photo hosting
Hearty congratulations on your new Son. I wish him a long healthy life.

SOTD
12/11/16

free photo hosting
Congratulations on the birth of your son, nice to read both the baby & Mrs.Bates are doing fine.Regards.;)

Good afternoon Gents,

Prep: Hot shower and L'Oreal charcoal face wash.
Pre: Bloom water
Razor: ATT S2 Kronos
Razor blade: PolSilver
Brush: shavemac 2 band custom
Bowl: Aesop stainless steel
Soap: Saponifico Varesino Tundra Artica
Post: Thayers witch hazel and Saponifico Varesino Tundra Artica aftershave balm.

Enjoy your weekend.
All the best
Rob

SOTD
12/11/16

free photo hosting

Congrats on the new little one! Best of luck to you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SOTD
12/11/16

free photo hosting
Many congrats, Sir...glad to hear you're all doing well.

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – Merkur 34C HD
Blade – Personna Med Preps
Brush - The 'Americana' (Shavemac 24/48 D01 2 Band)
Soap – Barrister & Mann – Hallows
Post - Witch Hazel, Jojoba oil.

well, The 'Americana' never ceases to delight, but the Merkur/Med Prep combo was really severe, and the Hallows, surprisingly, failed to protect my skin..maybe the central heating is messing with my lather, but man, do I feel beat up... not a combination that I'll use again!

Back
Top Bottom