BBA Pre Shave Oil
Wickham 1912 Russian Leather
RazoRock 400
Merkur 34C
Astra SP (2)
Lime witch hazel mixture
Proraso Green ASL
YSL Kouros EdT

I haven't been using pre shave products much recently, only washing and face lathering
Pre Shave Oil did make a difference to my shave tonight. It was almost as if it numbed my skin. I could hardly feel the blade
Russian Leather soap is always a pleasure to use. It provides protection and glide in equal measure and the scent is clean and fresh
I don't have to tell you all how good the 34C is, a tried and tested design since the 1930's.
Smooth shave with this razor/blade combo
Three passes left me BBS, without irritation or mishap.
Proraso Green is my favourite aftershave. Menthol cooling and good skin toning that really works for my skin.

~SOTD~ Friday 17th November

Prep ~ Face wash, Donkey & Goats milk soap
Razor ~ Blackland Sabre, level two base plate
Blade ~ Pal Super - Carbon steel
Soap ~ Lea (Tallow)
Brush ~ Semouge OC Badger
Post ~ BBA PSB
Scent ~ Club de nuit intense man

Shave Three with the level two plate, I used a blade I really like today and the results were as good as with the Gem SS but I feel the Pal Super's are a little smoother. However they are not cheap and only last a couple of shaves ( for me) so probably best stick to the Gem SS!
I finnished this lovely shave with a healthy spray of Club de nuit, a perfect finnish!

Have a great day people...the weekend is almost apon us! P.

Brian

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our service! If you want a face freeze try Phoenix & Beau Denali - its eye wateringly cold!!!!

Kind regards

Agent L

Friday's shave

Best shave of the week, so far, a cracker!

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold-Tar Soap, followed by Village Barbour Pre-Shave Oil.
Razor - Blackland Sabre-SE v1.0.
Blade - GEM PTFE (Day 1)
Soap - OSP Grapefruit and Menthol.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons Chubby 2 Synthetic Badger.
Post shave - OSP Grapefruit and Menthol splash.

First use of the OSP Grapefruit and Menthol, which was awaiting me when I arrived home last night, along with some questions from the wife as to what have I been ordering now.

The performance and scent form the OSP Grapefruit was excellent, stunning. I feel that this will be a great summer soap! Its been a number of weeks since the Sabre-SE has had a run out. Superb shave - 3 passes on the face with only 2 needed on the neck - BBS +, if you can get such a thing The tiniest of weepers on the third pass, all forgotten after a cold water splash.

The OSP Grapefruit and Menthol splash really topped off the shave, a stunning scent and great on the skin!

@OSP thank you for producing such great software and hats off to @Blackland for the hardware.

Have a great day all,

Chris