SOTD : Saturday 11th August - Friday 17th August 2018.

14AUG18 - El Druida | Charcoal Goods LvL 2 SB + Wizamet + Stinger | Oatcake Shaving Soap

This soap arrived yesterday direct from London. It has a pleasant, creamy scent with some nutmeg and cinnamon, it is lightly scented as well which is just fine. Loading the brush was super easy and straightforward; this soap produced a wonderful, thick, creamy lather that was extremely slick. This soap appreciates water so don't be shy...I skimped a bit yesterday and will remember to use more next time. Extremely slick and protective lather with a fantastic postshave. I am very impressed with this soap and wish Edward @oatcakes all the best!

Oneblade Core
Maca Root
YaQi

A decent shave from the Oneblade but I'm coming to the realisation that it doesn't do well for shaping around my beard, even if it gives repeated irritation-free shaves. Might look to place this Version-2 Core and the Supply V2 up on the BST before too long... the Rocca gives me the same results, with better control (for shaping beards) with one pass, versus the 3/4 required from the Oneblade! Still, a great shave and a good little shaver!

Has to be a Streamline next

Tue 14th Aug

RazoRock Syn. 22mm
P & B Spitfire
Mongoose B3
Schick Proline [ 5 ]
Pitralon Original [ 5 ]

It is rather nice to have back to back Top Notch Shaves. Though I was using a difference Razor and soap, the common factor was the blade. For todays Shave I used like yesterday a Schick Proline, on its Fifth outing. The Shave was extremely smooth and comfortable and I was again able to eradicate all growth from the usual stubborn to remove areas. Result- another Face Stroker.
I think I need to get a few more of these P type Prolines as they seem to performing very well for me, and I only got a few to try against the Feather Pro.