SOTD : Saturday 11th August - Friday 17th August 2018.

Thanks B,good luck with the head shave.

Maseto Memphis 2 Band Finest
Gillette Tech
Voskhod (1)
Meissner Tremonia Wild Oranges Shaving Paste
BBA Post Shave Balm

A week of orange shaves, I am enjoying the paste, usually I scoop out a fingernail size amount but am experimenting with loading directly, it does eat the stuff up but the lather is faultless. It is nice to enjoy the product over a weeks worth of use. I am rotating brushes daily and this week sticking to DE's and swapping each razor when I change blade, Polsilver blades and Yaqi DOC for the past three days and from today the Gillette Tech and Voskhod until Sunday.

Also starting back using balms daily from this week,nearly finished this bottle of BBA Post Shave Balm, good stuff but don't wear a white t shirt with it!

Pre: Cold water face wash,
Brush: Omega 11407 Badger/Boar
Soap: Monsavon
Razor: Colonial Brass General
Blade: Feather Pro Super

Another day another new to me French soap and this time it's one I've purchased and it didn't come cheap.
Okay it did, very cheap in fact, £2.20 for 125g.
Okay, okay I had to buy some other things to make the postage worthwhile and I'd never eaten Rillettes before so what the hell! As I always say: in for some soap in for some slow cooked shredded meat.
Okay, okay, okay, I've never said that before in my life but you get the idea.
Well I'm very impressed with the soap and the Rillettes are delicious so money well spent, a face well shaved and a palate delighted.
Talking of money well spent, the Epsilon ASL is very nice indeed, thanks for the tip @Blackmass