SOTD Nivea Cream (£1.49 Boyes)

Tech (not sure of age no codes)
Nivea mild shaving cream (Boyes £1.49)
Bowl lathered
With, cross and against passes, splashes and relathering between.
cold splashes to finish. Lovely result.

Not seen a mention of this cream on here before, I have fairly sensative skin and I can say this is a very nice (and cheap :) ) cream for me to use.

[attachment=0]

Tech is Made in USA.

L8R dudes

Attachments

• nivea_cream.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 79
hey Boyes for me then!!
I like Nivea products full stop and did not know they made a shave cream.
I used a Mama bears today and it is good. But I am always surprised at how good the 'cheaper' brands are.
Where's the nearest Boyes?
Or Boyers as I like to say!
Sounds like you have the sensitive skin issue taped which is proabaly very helpful to a lot of other shavers too, especially those starting out. I know after 5 months (that long already?!) my face has changed along with my technique but at first it was a tender affair and could have done with some less astringent products which my face now seems ok with.
Plus if you have had a 'close' shave and need to shave the next day for work or whatever having a back up plan is good news.
My current back up plan is Proraso white and Palmolive Sensitive which is not readily on sale here..
I will catch up with you l8r
Timslickgoose :D

Well looking at the locations, Im out too.

Im pretty sure it's probably the same as the Greek stuff I picked up in Cyprus last year which I still have 3 and a bit tubes of. Has the classic "Nivea men" scent and although it doesn't lather as well as some creams it still provides a close comfortable shave with the added benefits of it being pretty good for the skin.

canon said:
Not seen a mention of this cream on here before, I have fairly sensative skin and I can say this is a very nice (and cheap :) ) cream for me to use.

[attachment=0]

I use it quite often and go on about it in my SOTD posts but mine isn't the "mild" version. It is an excellent cream in my humble opinion. I got mine from a supplier in India.

Actually I think that I used it earlier this week - may have been Sunday or Monday Tuesday ...

;)

Back
Top Bottom