SOTD 5th August I'm Back!!!!

Well what a road to get here. After the wifes "accident" with my razor stash (see "Razor Aid" below) I was forced to continue with a "Fusion" razor (the shame) until the Astras I ordered arrived from eastern europe.

Brianpilman (of this fine forum) came to my rescue with a care package of Gillette Goal and 365's blades through the post. Work and homelife stepped in and stopped the shave until today (had quite a growth by then) and with Merkur Futur in hand (best place for it really) had a really excellent shave with a Gillette Goal blade.

The Gillette Goal is a bit of a dark horse blade, not getting much attention I think. Smooth and forgiving (days of growth helped) but overall very pleased and very much appreciated Aid in this time of need.

Finished with Profs Universal Balsam and his Sandalwood aftershave

Great to be back, I'm off to throw the Fusion into fiery pits of Mount Doom all Lord Of The Rings style.

Razor Aid - http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-14823.html

Brianpilman said:
Glad to help you out. And a bit relieved that the blades turned out good for you

They have in deed worked out. What a dark horse they are. Again thank you.

John said:
Glad to see you back 'wife,leave the man draw ALONE' :)

Have put a lock on it now. :icon_razz:

chrisbell said:
Now make sure your wife doesn't do it again.:icon_rolleyes::s

A lock should help.

Gigahurtz said:
Brianpilman said:
Glad to help you out. And a bit relieved that the blades turned out good for you

They have in deed worked out. What a dark horse they are. Again thank you.

John said:
Glad to see you back 'wife,leave the man draw ALONE' :)

Have put a lock on it now. :icon_razz:

chrisbell said:
Now make sure your wife doesn't do it again.:icon_rolleyes::s

A lock should help.

Good job with the lock ;-)

Back
Top Bottom