Someone has nicked my bin.

Well my waste basket has disappeared from my Vista laptop.

A search reveals nothing and I have no idea how to get it back or any other method of permanently deleting items, advice appreciated.

I briefly acquired a 4th & 5th wheelie bin here when it snowed, because the neighbour that found them in the road couldn't see two of ours (for the snow covering them) so assumed they were ours (despite bearing a completely different number stuck on it on a 12" high white numeral affixed to a black bin).

Mind you I was out on the drive on Sunday, bucket of soapy water in one had, soapy sponge in the other, car covered in soapy bubbles behind me and one of my observant neighbours said, and I quote "Are you washing your car?" :? . Had to bite my tongue - wanted to say "No, I'm poaching salmon" :lol:

Luckily my council adopt a chuck it all in one bag and we'll bury it approach.

No sorting required but just "think of the children!!!"

We have three bins. A black for non recyleable stuff. Green bin for recycling stuff except glass(that goes in a green tub) and a brown bin for garden rubbish.
Luckily never had a bin go walkies.
We did once have a wheel from the bin go missing one time.

Talking about cleaning stuff, i washed my bike on friday last week. My manager asked if i had a new bike and stared at it and then realised i had just washed it!!! :roll: :lol:

The council lorry pulled the handle off ours once - a Christmas load that I'd compacted by jumping in the bin.... they tried to tell me I'd overfilled it and bill me for a new one, but backed down when I said "your operative accepted the bin for emptying by attaching it to the lorry which then pulled the handle off - you damaged the bin, you replace it".

They delivered a new bin for free the next day.

Back
Top Bottom