Someone has cornered the market ...

... for Old Spice Fresh Lime :evil: I won´t name any names, but connaughtshaving only had one left, so I had to buy one Musk to get the deal two for 11 gpb. I thought we looked out for each other here :roll: :lol:

hunnymonster said:
Bearing in mind in India it shouldn't be sold for more than Rs.135 (about GBP2/SEK22) it's a hell of a mark up.

Yes, and you can buy a good piece of Alum for 19.95 rupies :eek:

I'll start the bidding for my first back-up bottle at £20................ :lol:

Seriously, I only have one in use and 2 un-opened. That's not that much.

andyjreid said:
I'll start the bidding for my first back-up bottle at £20................ :lol:

Seriously, I only have one in use and 2 un-opened. That's not that much.

Aahhh, there he is :twisted: "only" one of three master cases are open, yes, I feel really sorry for you. I do.

Mikael said:
... for Old Spice Fresh Lime :evil: I won´t name any names, but connaughtshaving only had one left, so I had to buy one Musk to get the deal two for 11 gpb. I thought we looked out for each other here :roll: :lol:

Now who coulda done something that despicable?
_sly__by_Shelagnoa.gif

I bet whoever it was didn't know there was an odd number to begin with, or that there would only be one left ... not that it might have stopped um, whoever it was that did it, from buying them anyway.
Keeping_It_Real_Emote____HL_by_halfliquid.gif

Damian Murphy said:
I really hope so . I'd counted on it being easy to get, so had'nt laid in a stock .

He´ll be getting more, at least that´s what he said when ordered the last one :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom