some help from you SE lot please.

I might give the Streamline another go and try and keep it light to see if that makes a difference. I might well be guilty of treating a bit like my DEs which are all pretty forgiving.

Good for you m8. They are lovely razors & now that you've got it it could well be worth coming back to over the weeks & months ahead. As you get more used to using an SE I'm sure that your technique will become more suited to them, even if they never become your go to models.
I like P/Cat's comment on a diff thread a while ago, imagine shaving the lather rather than the skin. Keep us posted.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

The 1912 USA model is very smooth and not aggressive. It was one of my first GEMs I used. Most people find the G bar easy to shave with, safely and Micromatics are a little harsher, but the 1912 always gets raves from SEers.

Have you ever tried a Schick G1? Another lightweight like the GEM Featherweight and gives a great shave with ease and no pain.

Much obliged for the advice, especially JohnnyO and Rob72. Tried the Streamline again, bit weird as it felt like I wasn't cutting anything as I tried to keep the strokes light. Good shave, clse and best of all no blood.
Still don't think this will be my go to but I'm pleased to have made some progress.:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom