Soaps you avoid!

Caria Handmade Soap.
Turkish soaps I associate with rich, creamy lathers....and pungency-think Arko and baby brother Derby!
On a whim I ordered Carias natural shaving soap...natural ingredients, fresh from the soapfields of Turkey. Whatever it is, it ain't shaving soap-what little lather there was evaporated within seconds audibly. I gave up after 5 minutes with the worst burn I've had for years! My romantic illusions have been shattered.....

Institut karite cream. Unlatherable.

Blades Grim cinder. Like lathering with a bunch of nettles. Traded it. Felt guilty. Threw in a tub of Wickhams.

Whosthedaddy said:
Evelyn And Crabtree Indian Lime, utter shite.

Indeed, not good at all.
One of the very few I binned.

Monsavon, Erasmic and Charismata are the others I remember to go to the bin after a few tries.

Forgot to add the Incredible Exploding Erasmic stick! Nae lather and shrapnel everywhere....shame because it's a great smell.

Morningrise said:
Caria Handmade Soap.
Turkish soaps I associate with rich, creamy lathers....and pungency-think Arko and baby brother Derby!
On a whim I ordered Carias natural shaving soap...natural ingredients, fresh from the soapfields of Turkey. Whatever it is, it ain't shaving soap-what little lather there was evaporated within seconds audibly. I gave up after 5 minutes with the worst burn I've had for years! My romantic illusions have been shattered.....

+1 on the Arko. Also any GFT, Tabac (smell) or almond soaps (allergic).

Back
Top Bottom