Soap vs Cream....... Fight!

Soap or Cream?

• Soap

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Cream

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember some of your fellow countrymen failing to see the funny side of Chip, perhaps a little too close to home there Martin. Can't find the drunk
so perhaps he dead.

dodgy said:
Pig Cat said:
[This isn't me, but I wish it was. He's cool.

Hah, thanks for posting that again PC. I gotta admit that guy makes me smile.

I'm thinking he probably had a few bowls of some pretty darn good hashish before starting his shave. He's just a little bit too contemplative in a few parts of that video.

That's right.....Slikki posted the one with that guy finishing a bottle of whiskey during his shave.

Dodgy

I didn't want to say that he looked fucked up as it could offend but now you mention it :icon_lol:

John said:
I didn't want to say that he looked fucked up as it could offend but now you mention it :icon_lol:

What's up John,

Yeah, he reminded me a little bit of me in my 'yout'( said in my best Cousin Vinny Joe Pesci voice).

I wasn't gonna bring this up, but one of your recent posts was pretty interesting. The one where you took five minutes to figure out what razor to use for cutting your nose. Personally, I didn't realise there was an especially good choice for that, but what do I know. Guess I still have some shaving stuff to learn

Oh, did you cut yourself up near the bridge of your nose? Maybe when you were shaping your eyebrows?

Martin

Hehehe, just a little old fashioned yankee chainjerking is all. Having a little fun with you.

dodgy said:
John said:

What's up John,

Yeah, he reminded me a little bit of me in my 'yout'( said in my best Cousin Vinny Joe Pesci voice).

I wasn't gonna bring this up, but one of your recent posts was pretty interesting. The one where you took five minutes to figure out what razor to use for cutting your nose. Personally, I didn't realise there was an especially good choice for that, but what do I know. Guess I still have some shaving stuff to learn

Oh, did you cut yourself up near the bridge of your nose? Maybe when you were shaping your eyebrows?

Martin

Hehehe, just a little old fashioned yankee chainjerking is all. Having a little fun with you.

I can fully recomend my British thin handle tec for that :icon_lol: man if your goner do the job do it right ,the cut is on my nostril, it's one of those wife makes noise ,I turn head / cut nose things. Shit that fucking hurt slicing my nose down that feather blade :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Serious question, really, watched two shave videos from Japan this week. Straight edged ones. They were Barber shop videos. After the hot towel prep the Barber lathered the whole face. This was in two different videos. And shoved the guys(/ different guys) whole foreheads and noses. I can see the nose. But the whole forehead??? Have you guys seen or done this before??

Johnus said:
Serious question, really, watched two shave videos from Japan this week. Straight edged ones. They were Barber shop videos. After the hot towel prep the Barber lathered the whole face. This was in two different videos. And shoved the guys(/ different guys) whole foreheads and noses. I can see the nose. But the whole forehead??? Have you guys seen or done this before??

The day I have a hairy forehead is the day I start wondering if 'American Werewolf in London' has come to real life in Devon!

Pig Cat said:
I suppose it's a bit like the old blonde v brunette debate...

I find brunettes give excellent slip and glide, whereas blondes last longer and offer more protection but need more whipping to reach the right consistency.
Hope that helps.

Cream just edges it for me. I seem to get a more slicker lather that helps the blade glide easier for me.

However, having said that I recently used some of my sons Yardley soap (Bought at a car boot) and it was marvelous...............shame it's still not made.

All the best

John

antdad said:
I remember some of your fellow countrymen failing to see the funny side of Chip, perhaps a little too close to home there Martin. Can't find the drunk
so perhaps he dead.

Sorry Tony, I don't quite get what you mean. Was there some posts about this video that I missed?

You know, Chip reminds me of a Eugene Levy type of guy, or what he often plays in the movies anyway. There's also a bit of Mel Brooks in there for an added tweak.

Before I forget....you ever seen 'A Mighty Wind'? I believe you would find that movie amusing.

Martin

You must have missed it Martin but there was a multi page thread on Baldy & Beaver on how unfunny the Chip sketch was which was itself quite funny without meaning to be so. Folks were getting a bit upset about it, all rather hysterical.

antdad said:
You must have missed it Martin but there was a multi page thread on Baldy & Beaver on how unfunny the Chip sketch was which was itself quite funny without meaning to be so. Folks were getting a bit upset about it, all rather hysterical.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I rarely spend time over there and totally missed that thread. Did it turn into a lynch mob kinda thing that included lit torches, with poor Chip having to go into the Witness Protection Program?

Heh, actually, try doing a search for Bartman/baseball/Cubs and see what you come up with. This guy actually did have to leave town and even received death threats. Yes, the Chicago Cubs fans are a lovable bunch.

dodgy said:
antdad said:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I rarely spend time over there and totally missed that thread. Did it turn into a lynch mob kinda thing that included lit torches, with poor Chip having to go into the Witness Protection Program?

Heh, actually, try doing a search for Bartman/baseball/Cubs and see what you come up with. This guy actually did have to leave town and even received death threats. Yes, the Chicago Cubs fans are a lovable bunch.

Poor guy ! There were plenty of hands up for that ball, he just managed to be in the wrong place and get the blame. The fielder was never going to catch it too.

Back
Top Bottom