Soap Samples

Hello,

Probably the wrong forum however hopefully it will get the most exposure here!

I have just received a package of two soap samples, one being a hard soap (Lavender?)
the other being a soft soap (Almond).

If you sent them could you please let me know who you are so I can thank you.
Also are they homemade or shop made, as if they are homemade I will let you know how I get on with
them.

thanks.

Holmes81 said:
Hello,

Probably the wrong forum however hopefully it will get the most exposure here!

I have just received a package of two soap samples, one being a hard soap (Lavender?)
the other being a soft soap (Almond).

If you sent them could you please let me know who you are so I can thank you.
Also are they homemade or shop made, as if they are homemade I will let you know how I get on with
them.

thanks.

With a name like yours, you should be able to find out no? :D :lol:

Max

The game is afoot...

And I think it's Urban as there was a slightly silly note in with mine and I've had no dealings with copilot. Can anyone confirm this then?

I feel like I should have kept addresses on record so I could do something like this. Perhaps I will from now on.

Pig Cat said:
The game is afoot...

And I think it's Urban as there was a slightly silly note in with mine and I've had no dealings with copilot. Can anyone confirm this then?

I feel like I should have kept addresses on record so I could do something like this. Perhaps I will from now on.

You're lucky, if this was to happen to me I wouldn't know where to start, I think about half the forum has my address! :lol: :lol:
Also check where it was postmarked, gives clues too :D

Max

No problem Holmsie, you're welcome, as are Pig Cat, sunburyboy93 & YellowJim.

• If I'd had more folks addresses (and preferences for soap/cream types, blade types (possibly even brush types and snob-thresholds)) on my contacts lists, AND more money to pay for the postages, I would probably be sending out even more stuff as samples/PIFs and RAKs in general ... perhaps.
          • Ah, well...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
No problem Holmsie, you're welcome, as are Pig Cat, sunburyboy93 & YellowJim.

• If I'd had more folks addresses (and preferences for soap/cream types, blade types (possibly even brush types and snob-thresholds)) on my contacts lists, AND more money to pay for the postages, I would probably be sending out even more stuff as samples/PIFs and RAKs in general ... perhaps.
          • Ah, well...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• bloody decent of you hermit....... :D :D will be put to good use as always

steve ;)

Back
Top Bottom