So good you bought it twice?

1) Just bought a refill puck for i Coloniali soap as it's getting very low now. I've got addicted to it recently; it just ticks all the boxes.
2) NSS Down Home Summer soap - maybe my favourite scent.
3) Palmolive soap stick. Don't know why, I'll probably never finish my existing one. Just so cheap but just so-so.
4) La Toja shave stick. Cheap (from Spain) but wonderful too.
5) Floid Black AS. Manliness personified.

Ever Ready and Gem 1912 variants
Proraso Green pre-shave and after shave.

I always wanted a repesentation of the 1912s for comparison. Happy with my collection; but I'd love to get my hands on a pre-1912 lather catcher-one of the ornate ones with the long teardrop shaped wooden handle.

Proraso Green is just unbeatable for cost and performance, imo.

What have you bought and finished, and bought again?

Looking back I've got through a fair amount of software and sold a lot of hardware.

I've just bought an R41 again after selling mine last year, no reason for selling but miss the aggressive and efficient nature so another one is winging its way to my bathroom.

Soap wise, the only soap to buy again after trying and finishing many is a humble La Toja shave stick.
Yes I've done the same with my R41 I had a twist model and sold it when I went Stainless steel but have had a hankering for another but not the twist , I've just ordered the head which I will put on my fat windrose , should have within a few days ! One happy monkey!

Back
Top Bottom