Slickest and slippiest of all creams please…

Hi

i think I have ‘outgrown’ my Proraso phase, blue is sticky gloop, white not protective enough and the red irritates my skin (annoyingly It’s the best performer)

Suggestions please for the slickest cream

Thanks

0002677_vaseline-petroleum-jelly-tube-25-oz.png

I know you may want a cream but if we are going off prorasso’s hardness, performance and price then give Cella Red a try, tallow based, (they also have the green bio organic tub) and once you dial it in provides a really nice slick shave. I just spend some time to make sure its well hydrated…..much better than Prorasso imo.

Not tried the above due to being relatively new to wet shaving and so ended up buying 3 tubs of TOBS so I have enough cream at the moment!

I get the slickest most comfortable shaves from Stirling soap. Thats a thirsty soap and imo super slick, just push it until it like a shiny marshmallow spread!

I tend to load straight from the tub but appreciate some do not want to introduce water to the tub.

Its harder than most croaps but I have had no issues with taking a bit out, sticking it in my brush and face lathering or even just dabbing/smearing a chunk on my face then going at it with a brush. Shaving time do £5.99 samples if you want to try it before buying a tub which will last you a very very longtime! Especially if you have a rotation of soaps/creams etc.

Back
Top Bottom