slating weishi razors

andyjreid said:
Slash not as bad as this guy, 1st DE shave, literally takes a fingertip of cream out a tub and rubs it on his face, no lather. His missus asks him if it's cutting and he says "I dunno, I might just dial it up to 5" it's a merkur Futur :shock:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhtHrNGTtI&feature=related[/youtube]

What a feckin toolbag

ouch !!! :eek: :shock:
SYM_winter_flame.gif

That must of been just rubbing and irritating like mad, the razor all clogged up with Cream, not able to cut and he dials higher !...........he must have known that it didn't feel right, can't have been comfortable ! and a nice bit of burn around the neck, but no cold rinse or balm !!! just Aftershave.....must have gone on a treat :eek: :shock:

But he is not the only one, if you go on on the Caswell Massey site and look at the reviews for the "1752" Almond Shave Cream here is what someone has put....:

"I shave my face every other day and when using 1752 Almond Shave Cream a small amount on the end of my finger covers my whole face thoroughly. The scent of Almond Oil is just enough and although this product costs more than your average shave cream, it out performs and outlasts anything off the drug store shelf. I have been using it for over 10 years and will continue as long as it's available.
RN Bill, DE

So this guy just rubs it in as well !

I like the comment about 3 or 4 down

"1) is your face prepared

2) lather!

3) Watch mantic59

4)Watch abit more matic59

5) watch seriously more and more mantic59."

Back
Top Bottom