SirPrize's Rose appeal.

The "Favourite shaving cream" thread has got me thinking, which is never a good thing.
When Crabtree & Evelyn (spit) ratted out on me with their divine Sweet Almond Oil shaving cream I thought that I could at least solace myself with the much-vaunted TOBS Rose.
I had always thought that there was something of the Elizabethan gallant about a man smelling faintly of Rose and I determined to try some, however, it did not suit my skin and to my olfactory senses it smelled like bubblegum.
So here comes the pinch - rather than order up all manner of sample packs 99% of which I do not want, I hereby launch SirPrize's Rose appeal.
Full post and packing will be repaid to anyone who will send me samples of any Rose shaving cream other than TOBS.
They will also have my full and public thanks for their grace and generosity.

I have no Rose Sir but I believe a quality lavender cream would also match your'e criteria.
I have it somewhere but PM me with address if interested.

Having been the recipient of Tony's generosity before I feel it would be churlish to refuse.
PM and public gratitude sent.
Step up, step up - my lucky lads - this your chance to earn honour and glory serving your - er -I mean helping out a fellow shaver.

Back
Top Bottom