Single edge razor of the day.

EndGem Speed ••• 3D
GEM Stainless Coated

1toCUrD.jpg

I have seen this razor a few times, at first I thought it was a bit industrial and clunky looking.
But now, aye it works. A handsome and well proportioned razor.(y):)
I am just used to thinner handles.
Just like all razor's it's a case of what one person loves another person may hate, personally I love the shape and added weight that you don't useally get with this particular type of Schick injector.
Some people think it's ugly but that's cool, it would be an odd world if we all liked the same things. :)

Paul.

Last edited:
Just like all razor's it's a case of what one person loves another person may hate, personally I love the shape and added weight that you don't useally get with this particular type of Schick injector.
Some people think it's ugly but that's cool, it would be an odd world if we all liked the same things. :)

Paul.
I did not, not like the razor, or thought it was ugly, It just took a few looks to realise it was good.
Just like when you buy an album. After 2 or 3 listens. Yea that's an amazing album. I am now going to play it untill the stylus is worn down to a stub.

Paul.
Paul,
I am with you on this. It is a delight to hold in the hand and wield during a Shave.
Mike

Thur 10th November

Hard to believe that based on its looks that this Razor dates back to the 70s. Initially could not get a decent Shave with it and regretted opening up the NOS packing. Tried it again when a bit more experienced and find that it actually delivers a rather good quality Shave.

The Personna Super Stainless Injector Razor,

563B134C-5F03-4F6F-87C5-D8E2909C877F.jpeg

Thur 10th November

Hard to believe that based on its looks that this Razor dates back to the 70s. Initially could not get a decent Shave with it and regretted opening up the NOS packing. Tried it again when a bit more experienced and find that it actually delivers a rather good quality Shave.

The Personna Super Stainless Injector Razor,

View attachment 96101

Space age styling, it was a '70's thing.

Back
Top Bottom