Single edge razor of the day.

Claymore Evo
Schick Proline P
gpV1wig.jpg

My collection, as promised Mike, @mpf9ret

YVH751I.jpg

Top: Adjustable SE w/3 plates, Stoll Jr lather Catcher.

Middle: Triceratops, Triceratops (posh handle) resin printed, 3 EndGem Speeds (mild to aggressive), Experimental Gem SE.

Bottom: Raptor, Raptor V2, Rocnel SE-P, TNNSER, TNNSER, TNNSER (resin printed), Wabbit v2.

The 3D TNNSER's and Wabbit were a design collaboration between Tom White and Andreas Schneider.

All the other 3D's were designed by Roger Quintero who also very generously gifted me the SE adjustable, Triceratops (resin), The 3 EndGem Speeds, The SE experimental and his take on the Rocnel SE-P.

Apart from the white Triceratops and Roger's gift, all other printing was done by my son on his home printer.
If you had to use one of them exclusively for a year, which one would it be?

My collection, as promised Mike, @mpf9ret

YVH751I.jpg

Top: Adjustable SE w/3 plates, Stoll Jr lather Catcher.

Middle: Triceratops, Triceratops (posh handle) resin printed, 3 EndGem Speeds (mild to aggressive), Experimental Gem SE.

Bottom: Raptor, Raptor V2, Rocnel SE-P, TNNSER, TNNSER, TNNSER (resin printed), Wabbit v2.

The 3D TNNSER's and Wabbit were a design collaboration between Tom White and Andreas Schneider.

All the other 3D's were designed by Roger Quintero who also very generously gifted me the SE adjustable, Triceratops (resin), The 3 EndGem Speeds, The SE experimental and his take on the Rocnel SE-P.

Apart from the white Triceratops and Roger's gift, all other printing was done by my son on his home printer.
Arthur,
That is an amazing Collection that you have. Your son has done you proud.
Not sure how you fit in Shaves with your other Razors.

Tue 5th July

The last Gem Micromatic Razor is often referred to as a Bullet Tip/ Flying Wing. I used this rather minty one today, and I find it on the mild side and did not cope well with Two days growth, I much prefer The Original.
I think that this like The Ever Ready G-Bar look alike, will be retired from my Shaving rotations.

FCE9EE38-B573-46B4-BCE6-F8546E73C4EC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom