Simpsons Super Badger vs. Best Badger

I just got a Duke 2 in best for face lathering. Its the perfect brush for me. Went from a simpsons 46 which was great but not quite as dense as I'd like. The duke was a great step up and the best hair seems perfection for me for face lathering.

Reviving this thread because I am weighing getting a Chubby 2 in super. So far I have 16 Simpsons in best and 1 in super (an Emperor 3). My Emperor 3 is the only brush in super that I have tried, and I don't really enjoy it that much because I can hardly feel it on my face and there is much less scrub and massage then what I get from my other brushes in best. I already have a Chubby 1.2. and 3 all in best and enjoy them on my face as I face lather. Would a Chubby 2 in super feel much different on my face then the Chubby 2 in best or my Emperor 3 in super? Would the difference in price be worth it?

Reviving this thread because I am weighing getting a Chubby 2 in super. So far I have 16 Simpsons in best and 1 in super (an Emperor 3). My Emperor 3 is the only brush in super that I have tried, and I don't really enjoy it that much because I can hardly feel it on my face and there is much less scrub and massage then what I get from my other brushes in best. I already have a Chubby 1.2. and 3 all in best and enjoy them on my face as I face lather. Would a Chubby 2 in super feel much different on my face then the Chubby 2 in best or my Emperor 3 in super? Would the difference in price be worth it?
I can feel the difference between the two. The Super is certainly softer. I enjoy my CH2 Best but prefer the Super. It had good density but you won't get scrub or massage from it.

My order of Chubby hair favourites:

Best < Super < Manchuria < SiLVERTiP

I can feel the difference between the two. The Super is certainly softer. I enjoy my CH2 Best but prefer the Super. It had good density but you won't get scrub or massage from it.

Reflecting on this, i think I enjoy the Super and Manchurian similarly - mood dependent.

Best < Super / Manchurian < SiLVERTiP

Then, can you describe the face feel of it?

Then, can you describe the face feel of it?
The tip presence is softer than the Best but with a similar level of backbone. This will likely make no sense but it feels like a better brush than the Best when I'm using it. I'm keeping my brushes on Best as they're still very nice but they'd be the first to go if I had to downsize.

That helps. My only experience with super is my Emperor 3 which I can hardly feel on my face, which was disappointing. Not sure if other brushes in super would feel the same or different?

Back
Top Bottom