Simpson's Chubby 2

Last edited:
They look amazing. It’s one of those brush makes I feel I need to try but have yet to take a dive into. I’ve gone nuts with soaps, splashes and razors but my brushes not so much, I sense if I did, with my past history I might bankrupt myself! I love my synthetics and boar so not sure whether I’d get on with a badger as I’ve limited experience.

They look amazing. It’s one of those brush makes I feel I need to try but have yet to take a dive into. I’ve gone nuts with soaps, splashes and razors but my brushes not so much, I sense if I did, with my past history I might bankrupt myself! I love my synthetics and boar so not sure whether I’d get on with a badger as I’ve limited experience.
Go On You know you want to :)

There's only 4 left. If you can keep away for a little while longer you'll be safe Chris.
Don't let the fact that there's only 4 left give you FOMO. So close to safety...
Yea, but if he buys all 4 the stock price will go up due to rarity value and the profits will be unimaginable. Or bankrupt I can't remember due to buying shite recommended on this forum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
Just to say the recommendations on here are usually great. (y)we have no agenda to push, we just like good shaving stuff.

Back
Top Bottom