Simpsons Chubby 1 Super & Stand

Hi folks,

Now sold, thank you.

Well, the story behind this sale is that I had another brush made at the factory with the same bristle so I've decided to move this Chubby on. It has been used three times only - and once was for an overnight soak to soften the hair and so is more or less in brand new condition.

I'll include a matching stand, free of charge. It's a great stand with a strong design and heavy base. Because I prefer to hang a brush by the handle rather than the knot base, I widened the holder a little and some of the plating came away while being adjusted. It's hardy noticeable, not at all when the brush is fitted, and I have sanded it down smooth. The fit is perfect now.

The brush & stand for sale at £60 (no trades on this one, I'm looking for a straight sale) and the price includes postage with Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For. Strictly a UK deal only please and, as I don't use PayPal, payment would be preferred by bank transfer or if not possible then cash, cheque or postal order.

Here's the brush;

100_7767.jpg

100_7770.jpg

100_7771.jpg

100_7776.jpg

And some pictures of the brush stand;

100_7781.jpg

100_7784.jpg

100_7787.jpg

Thank you,

Mark

Still available.

To the two people who PM'd me about possible trades - thank you for the suggestions but I'm not interested in anything else at the moment, just a straight sale.

Cheers,

Mark

Back
Top Bottom