Simpson Brushes on TV

Hi All.

Paid a visit to see my parents earlier today and was presented with a VHS tape of a television programme called 'Bygones' that we were featured on back in 1986! I had forgotten all about this programme until today when my Dad passed it to me. My plan is to get it transferred from tape to DVD and then hopefully I will be able to get it downloaded so you guys can watch it. It will let you see inside Nimmer Mill and actually see how we used to make the brushes in the old traditional way.

Let me know if you think, if I can download it, that it would get good viewing on here!

Gary

Thanks Gary.

I'm glad we didn't put you off - we may not fawn and flatter like some U.S. forums but I know many of us here have a great affinity and affection for Simpsons.

We're not as easily impressed as the Yanks ("Gee whizz! A watermill! Y'hear that Brad - a watermill!") and we have a certain . . . directness and honesty -- but that means any respect you get here is worth so much more.

;) :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the film.

Wow, that sounds like a vid I could watch... easy :D I would love too, if you had it done.

Didn´t Sunbury greek boy have something that could transfer videos to digital media?

Back
Top Bottom