shaving website

I was just browsing the net to see if I can find any online stores that I have not yet visited,I came up with this http://www.thecompleteman.co.uk/index.html

First impressions,reasonably priced shaving gear :hungrig (silvertip brush from 24.99 :shock: ),but in the other hand they seem to lack product info :? ,for instance if you have a look at TTO razors it dosen't actually say what make it is(looks like a weishi or timor?). :roll:

All in all I feel a bit sceptical, Have any of you gents dealt with this store previously?any feedback is appreciated :)

I'm sure I've purchased somthing there, but I can't remember what it was at this moment.

• I'm not a morning person.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
        • I do remember that the emails were friendly and informative.[/list:u]

How interesting. Inspector Fido has been on the case. Doing some more research, I contacted Frank Shaving. It is the business of Li Ming. He calls himself Frank. I asked him if he supplied any UK outlets. They include thecompleteman. They have a range they call "Simon" They are all unmarked but look very much like Frank Shaving brushes.

As with everything, on line retailers vary in the amount of information they give about their products. Personally I like a lot of detail so I won't be doing much business with thecompleteman.

Fido said:
How interesting. Inspector Fido has been on the case. Doing some more research, I contacted Frank Shaving. It is the business of Li Ming. He calls himself Frank. I asked him if he supplied any UK outlets. They include thecompleteman. They have a range they call "Simon" They are all unmarked but look very much like Frank Shaving brushes.

wow... they weren't there the last time I browsed that site. Must be a fairly recent addition.

Fido said:

As with everything, on line retailers vary in the amount of information they give about their products. Personally I like a lot of detail so I won't be doing much business with thecompleteman.

I agree entirely fido,most websites I've been to give a pretty good detail about every product,sadly this site seems to lack this basic element :?

yeah I think I prefer doing business with people I already know such as shavingshack and paul at connaught,don't really fancy taking risks these days... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom