Shaving Shack Offer

Rik

I'm sure you are already aware that the Shaving Shack are giving a free shaving brush away with each tub of 'Bluebeard's Revenge'. I wanted to try this cream anyway so decided to take them up on their offer and very good it is too. Mind you, at that price it should be! The brush has the Skull 'n' Crossbones logo on it (I still think things like that are cool :oops: ) and it fits inside those vintage travel tube brush holders.

mine reached my doorstep yesterday,I always wanted to have that cream and with this offer I couldn't refuse.Maybe its just me but the cream looks smaller than the pic on the website,so does the brush(its tiny),all in all I'm happy with my purchase :twisted:

I must admit I was suprised at the size when it turned, wish the brush offer was on when I bought, the fabled brush that fits in the vintage tube!

James_uk said:
mine reached my doorstep yesterday,I always wanted to have that cream and with this offer I couldn't refuse.Maybe its just me but the cream looks smaller than the pic on the website,so does the brush(its tiny),all in all I'm happy with my purchase :twisted:

I didn't really notice although it lathers very well so you only need to use a very small amount. The size of the brush is the bonus for me! :)

Ids said:
I must admit I was suprised at the size when it turned, wish the brush offer was on when I bought, the fabled brush that fits in the vintage tube!

When I saw how small the brush was it was the first thing I checked. Then I had a look at the cream. :)

Rik said:
James_uk said:

I didn't really notice although it lathers very well so you only need to use a very small amount. The size of the brush is the bonus for me! :)

I bet those who bought the cream few weeks ago are gutterd coz of this new offer.lol

James_uk said:
Rik said:
James_uk said:

I bet those who bought the cream few weeks ago are gutterd coz of this new offer.lol
I was one of them!
At least it works really well (compared to the standard goo in a can or cheap watery shaving cream I'd been using). Really thick lather and great smell.

[/quote]I bet those who bought the cream few weeks ago are gutterd coz of this new offer.lol[/quote]
I was one of them!
[/quote]

at least you got a cracking cream mate,I love it

slash said:
As good as it is, i just cannot bring myself to spend that much on a product when it performs no better than a 3 pound tube of old spice.. :D

Ya but once temptation kicks in,I don't really care!I want more more more more...... :twisted:

James_uk said:
slash said:
As good as it is, i just cannot bring myself to spend that much on a product when it performs no better than a 3 pound tube of old spice.. :D

Ya but once temptation kicks in,I don't really care!I want more more more more...... :twisted:
I read somewhere that the Palmolive shaving sticks in Asda/Tesco/etc. for 50p are really good - some say as good as some expensive creams.
I've used it and it produces a good lather and a nice smell but I prefer the Bluebeard.
Two extremes, two favourites, but then I have only tried one 'expensive' cream (>£5)

NotTheStig said:
James_uk said:
slash said:

I read somewhere that the Palmolive shaving sticks in Asda/Tesco/etc. for 50p are really good - some say as good as some expensive creams.
I've used it and it produces a good lather and a nice smell but I prefer the Bluebeard.
Two extremes, two favourites, but then I have only tried one 'expensive' cream (>£5)

I love Palmolive and Bluebeard but I can honestly say I get the better shaves from the 50p jobby. Only just though.

I love Palmolive and Bluebeard but I can honestly say I get the better shaves from the 50p jobby. Only just though.
That surprises and encourages me.
When I first started DE shaving I bought one for travelling. 18 months (and about 3 or 4 uses) later and it's my nearly-everyday choice.
(Well, the Bluebeard is for special occasions and the Wilkinson soap is like watery industrial chemical residue).

I should probably give the other soaps a try, though? To lighten my wallet and temporarily satisfy my SAD?
(Soap Acquisition Disorder)

Back
Top Bottom