Shaving Retail shops in the West Midlands?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are any decent shaving accessory/supplies shops in and around the West Midlands? Sometimes its nice to go and physically see and smell the products before buying.

There's a shop in the Arcade opposite Snow Hill station in Birmingham that sells Dovo Straights and a few DE razors, brushes and soaps. Not much variety - the soaps are GFT I think - but if not they are Taylor's

There's a shop in the Arcade opposite Snow Hill station in Birmingham that sells Dovo Straights and a few DE razors, brushes and soaps. Not much variety - the soaps are GFT I think - but if not they are Taylor's
Is that the Tobacconist in the Great Western Arcade?

Also, the John Lewis in Grand Central has a few creams and brushes.

Is that the Tobacconist in the Great Western Arcade?

Also, the John Lewis in Grand Central has a few creams and brushes.
It's in the Great Western - although I don't recall it being a tobacconist but maybe you're right. From the Snow Hill end, the shop is on the right of the arcade.

Thanks all for your responses. It seems that we have a bit of a draught when it comes to shaving retailers in the midlands. You would think with the size of Birmingham and its location in the middle of England, it would be an ideal opportunity for someone to clean up. Oh well, I wish I had the money to do it myself but one can only dream.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom