Shaving brush face scrub

As I near the end of a shave and I still have soap loaded on the brush I hate to just wash it away so of late I, instead, use it for an all-over face scrub which I find much better than a regular gritty face scrub that you apply with your hands, not to mention the cost. Any other creative uses for this left-over lather?

Not really, it goes off to quick. I have heard of a few guys who use it as a final face wash but I just rinse what is left away.

Only other thing I can think of is to put the excess in a water gun and then make lots of bumping and grunting noises to get the attention of the neighbors then squirt the foam 20 yards out into the garden.

Leave the house 10 minutes later with a swagger and the gossip merchants will do the rest.

Audiolab said:
Not really, it goes off to quick. I have heard of a few guys who use it as a final face wash but I just rinse what is left away.

Only other thing I can think of is to put the excess in a water gun and then make lots of bumping and grunting noises to get the attention of the neighbors then squirt the foam 20 yards out into the garden.

Leave the house 10 minutes later with a swagger and the gossip merchants will do the rest.
:lol: :lol:

:lol:

I suppose you could use your lather to make a joke pie and either trick someone into eating it or just smash it into their face

Scorpio said:

I suppose you could use your lather to make a joke pie and either trick someone into eating it or just smash it into their face

That's a good idea. I wonder how many times I could trick my wife before she stopped finding it funny... :?

Pig Cat said:
Scorpio said:

That's a good idea. I wonder how many times I could trick my wife before she stopped finding it funny... :?

• ... if Missus PC is much like SWMBA?
              • ... less than one. A great deal less than one.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Pig Cat said:
Scorpio said:

Only one way to find out ;) :lol:

What a picture and maybe have some Tom Jones playing in the background. After returning from a jog last night I thought wouldn't it be nice to wash my socks and next time I run have the aroma of Martin De Candre wafting from my runners. Then I thought of Jimmy Saville and how he famously brought only one pair of underwear, the ones he was wearing, when he departed on a cruise and saw nothing strange about washing them every night. That was creepy.
So sometimes a little soap wastage can be better than the creative alternatives!

Pig Cat said:
JohnnyO said:
Ah me, if only one pair of undies was all that I find kinda creepy about Sir Jim ! ;)

I'm trying desperately to think of something I don't find creepy about Jimmy Saville! :lol:

As well as the 'celebrity death list' at work we also have one for celebs most likely to hit the front pages. Jimmy 'now then' Saville has been top of my list for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom