Shaving Acquisitions March

The last of my birthday bits

I love Myrsol Plastic Shave and Epsilon Blue Mediterranean does seem like a good likeness to my Floid Blue.
The other bottle sounded like it might be nice.
It smells a bit less complicated than the other two but decent. It's just a shame that so much leaked during transit. The bottle cap was fully tightened and the bottle doesn't appear damaged.

Deny the mockers - - I know where you are coming from. I spent two or three years of my youth working in the woods. Initially for the Forestry Commission then contract. Cutting wind-blown timber - danger but excellent money. The closest I have ever come to dying - and that's up against some pretty stiff competition - was when a butt sprang back at me - I had got the pressure cuts wrong. It took the right ear-defender off my helmet cleanly as it swept past. I got a fright. I've planted a lot of trees too. Much safer. - I.

I'm still gaining experience/learning

The Spanish leather is a great one! I remember trying it in newbie box and loved it! Think I’ll need to do some shopping for it soon … thank you for reminding me haha
Yes mate i genuinely think it’s my number 1
i do have another tub but i’ll use the tube up first.
it was @Gairdner that introduced me to it which i thank him for.
apart from being a yam he’s actually all right
( in small doses )
Genuinely i don’t think there’s much better

Myrsol plastic is glorious. Did
Myrsol Plastic is one of the finest aftershaves I've ever used. I'm guessing you got that bottle from abroad?