Shaving a badger

Did you ever see a badger being shaven? I did, but they used an electric, not a straight, SE or DE and no brush in sight :x

Just flipped past the animal channel and they were having a badger at a vet (btw - these beasts seem a lot larget than I expected :eek: ) Stiches required so the were shaving the badger :roll:

/m

I haven't seen it but I suspect your average piss poor Manchurian farmer isn't going to have much access to anaesthetic.

Of course it wasn't a piss poor Manchurian farmer - this was nice and affluent US of A (at least -that's what I think it was trying to judge the accent)

Who was joking yesterday about the boar brushes, like 'here brushes, nice brushes'? He'd have had a laugh at this one as there were badger cubs(?) as well...

I thing something has been lost in translation here, anyway I didn't realise your post was supposed to be amusing.

antdad said:
I haven't seen it but I suspect your average piss poor Manchurian farmer isn't going to have much access to anaesthetic.

I was simply pointing out given the recent threads concerning the ethics of sourcing badger hair that I doubt the Chinese will be using the luxury of anaesthetic to remove it, nothing more.

Well - a Dutchie shouldn't try to be humorous in English ;-)

Never mind - Maybe I'll learn it sometime :roll:

Back
Top Bottom